We've been on the leading edge of night vision TTP development and training for more than a decade. Now we're raising the bar again.
Our 3 day Advanced NV Operator course picks up where NVO left off. We'll continue to focus on 'winning the light fight', but the environment will get more complex. We'll start with a review of the individual skills taught in NVO, then cover:
- team movement inside of structures;
- external movement/ movement to breach;
- hallways and opposing threats; and
- mission planning.
This course includes some live fire at the beginning, but is primarily taught using force-on-force drills and exercises at an off-site location.
This course is restricted to US military, law enforcement, and select security professionals who have documented intermediate to advanced level training with both the carbine and the handgun. Our NV Operator course is recommended, .
What to Bring
- Night vision goggle with head or helmet mount
- Duty/ tactical gear (with ability to carry at least 3 spare rifle mags and 2 spare pistol mags)
- PPE (eye and double ear protection; hat or helmet; body armor is optional but recommended)
- Pistol with tritium sights
- Rifle/ carbine with optical sight and IR laser, sling, and at least 4 magazines
- Notepad & pen
- Approximately 300 rounds pistol and 300 rounds rifle (UTM non-lethal training ammunition and conversion kit for AR-15/ M4 style rifles will be provided)
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.