Technical Pistol for Police is an 8 hour course (that can be broken into two 4 hour modules) designed for the working law enforcement, military, or security professional. Though most LEO’s have a solid background in pistol marksmanship, the demands of the job compete with effective training and improvement. This course re‐engages critical pistol fundamentals, establishes a skill baseline, and introduces the individual officer to an effective Human Performance Technology based improvement process.
- Training model overview
- Proper grip – how and why
- Sight picture and sight lift
- Trigger manipulation
- Trigger‐centric vs sight‐centric shooting
- Biomechanics of pistol presentation
- Drawing the pistol
- Combat reloads
- Gaining speed through efficiency
This course is open to US military, law enforcement, and select security professionals.
What to Bring
- Duty pistol with at least 3 magazines
- Duty gear, including holster and mag pouches
- PPE (eye and double ear protection; hat or helmet; body armor is optional but recommended)
- Notepad & pen
- Approximately 100 rounds of quality pistol training ammunition
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.