SureFire 3P Eliminator flash hiders, featuring precision stainless steel construction and a tough Melonite coating, produce over 99% reduction in muzzle flash compared with a plain muzzle — ideal for concealing a shooter's location. They are threaded to mate with popular rifle models and fit other firearms with correct threads and barrel configuration.
3P Eliminator flash hiders do not serve as adapter mounts for SureFire sound suppressors.
The advanced SureFire SureFire 3P Eliminator three-prong flash hider features a patent-pending design that greatly reduces muzzle flash — typically greater than 99%—when compared with a plain muzzle. Boasting robust tines built to withstand the rigors of combat, the SureFire 3P Eliminator duplicates the key functional design elements of the SureFire SF3P flash hider, but unlike the latter it cannot be used to mount SureFire SOCOM suppressors.
Precision machined from US mill-certified steel bar stock—including high-precision single-point cut threads for optimum thread interface—the SureFire 3P Eliminator muzzle brake has a black Melonite finish that provides maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning even after extreme use.
SureFire flash hiders are individually inspected for concentricity and alignment and are covered by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee.
NOTE: Not compatible with SureFire sound suppressors.
- 3P-ELIMINATOR-556-1/2-28 - M4, M16 and variants with 1/2x28 muzzle threads
- 3P-ELIMINATOR-762-5/8-24 - AR-10 and variants with 5/8x24 muzzle threads
- Patent-pending design provides greater than a 99% reduction in flash compared to a plain muzzle
- Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- High-precision single-point cut barrel threads for optimum thread interface
- Inspected for all critical dimensions including concentricity and alignment
- Black Melonite coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for AR type weapons
- 3P-ELIMINATOR-556-1/2-28 has Pilot hole for pin-and-weld on 14.5" rifles
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.