Safariland ALS holsters are the gold standard in terms of duty holsters. This holster model has Level 1 retention- it only has the Automatic Locking System (ALS®). Once the weapon is holstered, it locks into place. When the ALS is de-activated by the thumb, a simple straight up draw is used. An ALS Guard can be added to make it a Level 2 holster. It comes standard with the UBL Mid-Ride, fitting 2 in. to 2.25 in. belt widths.
Note that most Plain Black finish holsters are available within 2 weeks. Other finishes may take additional time for delivery.
FEATURES OF THIS MODEL
- Level I Retention™ Holster ALS® (Automatic Locking System) secures weapon once holstered, simple straight up draw once release is deactivated
- Open-top design without SLS for quick retrieval of weapon Optional ALS Guard available for increasing level of security by one to a Level II Retention™
- Constructed of SafariSeven™, a proprietary nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm's finish Raised stand-off surfaces in the interior of the holster create air space around the weapon allowing dirt and moisture to quickly clear any contact with firearm
- Very high heat and low cold tolerances structurally sound from 300 degrees F to -50 degress F
- Can be submerged in water indefinitely and still maintain shape and function
- Matte finish designed to decrease reflection and can be maintained with a simple scouring pad
The 7TS Holster Series is crafted from SafariSeven™, a proprietary DuPont™ nylon blend that is extremely rugged and protective. On the inside of the holsters, the SafariSeven material is non-abrasive to protect your firearm’s finish. The interior also has thin raised surfaces called risers to create airspace around your firearm, allowing any dirt and moisture to quickly clear contact. And since the risers cause less friction, the 7TS models have an easy draw that feels effortless.
7TS holsters are lightweight, yet practically impervious to the elements, tolerating extreme heat and cold. If the holsters are submersed in water, they remain structurally sound. Once your firearm is holstered, it’s secured with the SLS (Self Locking System) and/or the ALS® (Automatic Locking System). To ensure a perfect fit to the body, the precision injection-molded 7TS holsters are designed to be compatible with all Safariland holster mounting options.
GENERAL FEATURES OF 7TS HOLSTERS
- Proprietary nylon blend protects your firearm’s finish from marks and scratches
- Raised interior surfaces create airspace around the weapon to prevent dirt and moisture from coming in contact with your firearm
- Extreme heat tolerance; structurally sound at 300° F
- Incredibly cold tolerant; structurally sound at -50° F
- Can be submerged in water indefinitely and still maintain shape and performance
- Matte finish means an easy-to-maintain surface with minimal reflection
- Compatible with all Safariland® holster mounting options