- Firearms safety (general, home, and range)
- One handed weapon manipulation
- Dynamic movement
- Low light
- Transitions from rifle to pistol
What To Bring
You'll need the following gear in order to participate:
- Quality, serviceable semiautomatic M4 style rifle with at least 2 good magazines
- Weapon sling and magazine pouches
- Flashlight mounted on rifle
- Quality, serviceable semiautomatic handgun with at least 3 magazines
- Open carry holster and magazine pouch or some other way to carry a spare magazine on your person
- Ear and eye protection (we have both available for use, but you may be more comfortable with your own)
- Notepad and pen
- Approximately 200 rounds of rifle and 50 rounds of pistol TCJ Ammunition* (UTM ammo will be provided)
*For your safety, all students are required to fire our TCJ ammo because it reduces lead by over 90% at the firing line. Our training ammo is sold at the lowest price possible in our onsite Pro Shop (ie. A 50ct box of .40 Cal is currently $16.00). Please contact us prior to your class to verify we have your preferred caliber in stock.
Defensive Carbine 3 and Defensive Pistol 1 OR equivalent FORMAL training.
All lawfully armed US citizens are welcome to participate in this course. To confirm eligibility, please provide the following documents BEFORE the class is scheduled to start:
- US state or federal ID (i.e. driver license)
- LE or MIL ID card OR valid concealed carry permit OR background check from your local law enforcement agency showing no felony or domestic violence convictions, restraining orders, etc. that make it illegal for you to possess a firearm.