- Firearms safety (general and range)
- Drawstroke from concealment (appendix, strong-side, small of back)
- One-handed drawstroke
- Reloads from concealment
- Drawing from concealment from unorthodox positions (seated, kneeling/ crouching, supine)
What To Bring
You'll need the following gear in order to participate:
- Quality, serviceable semi-automatic handgun with at least 3 magazines
- Concealed holster: must have strong (kydex-like form-fitted) trigger guard protection
- Concealed magazine holster (optional, but recommended)
- Ear and eye protection (we have both available for use, but you may be more comfortable with your own).
- Approximately 100 rounds of TCJ Ammunition*
*For your safety, we ask that students use our TCJ ammo because it reduces lead by over 90% at the firing line. Our training ammo is sold at the lowest price possible in our onsite Pro Shop (i.e. A 50 round box of 9mm is currently $14.00). We keep .380 ACP, 9mm Luger, .38 Special, .357 SIG, .40 Cal, and .45 ACP in stock. For other calibers, please contact us prior to your class to verify availability of the ammunition that you need.
Defensive Pistol 2 or equivalent FORMAL training.
All lawfully armed US citizens are welcome to participate in this course. To confirm eligibility, please provide the following documents BEFORE the class is scheduled to start:
- US state or federal ID (i.e. driver license)
- LE or MIL ID card OR valid concealed carry permit OR background check from your local law enforcement agency showing no felony or domestic violence convictions, restraining orders, etc. that make it illegal for you to possess a firearm.