- Firearms safety (general, home, and range)
- Marksmanship fundamentals
- Rapid target acquisitions
- Reloads- speed and tactical
- Shooting positions- standing, kneeling, prone
- Stoppages- including double feeds and stove pipes
What To Bring
You'll need the following gear in order to participate:
- Quality, serviceable semiautomatic M4 style rifle with at least 2 good magazines
- Weapon sling and magazine pouches
- Ear and eye protection (we have both available for use, but you may be more comfortable with your own)
- Notepad and pen
- Approximately 100 rounds of TCJ Ammunition*
*For your safety, all students are required to fire our TCJ ammo because it reduces lead by over 90% at the firing line. Our training ammo is sold at the lowest price possible in our onsite Pro Shop (ie. A 50ct box of .40 Cal is currently $16.00). Please contact us prior to your class to verify we have your preferred caliber in stock.
Intro to Carbine or equivalent FORMAL training.
All lawfully armed US citizens are welcome to participate in this course. To confirm eligibility, please provide the following documents BEFORE the class is scheduled to start:
- US state or federal ID (i.e. driver license)
- LE or MIL ID card OR valid concealed carry permit OR background check from your local law enforcement agency showing no felony or domestic violence convictions, restraining orders, etc. that make it illegal for you to possess a firearm.