The best-in-class Genesis 762 thread-on suppressor—member of the SureFire Genesis Series—boasts the ultimate sound attenuation of any suppressor ever built for 300 Black Out (subsonic or supersonic), .308, and 300 Win Mag. This versatile suppressor is also very effective in suppressing the 5.56 mm round. This unprecedented performance is due to a proprietary stainless steel baffle system that only SureFire—winner of USSOCOM’s most rigorous suppressor trials ever—could design and build.
Designed primarily for hunting, recreational shooting, and tactical applications (such as use with a precision sniper rifle or a PDW, personal defense weapon), the GENESIS 762 is compact and lightweight, but also very rugged since it’s built to SureFire’s exacting standards—just like our SOCOM and SF Ryder Series suppressors. It’s constructed of US-mill certified stainless steel and it also features a high-temp alloy Inconel blast baffle, which greatly enhances overall durability. And every Genesis model is coated with a rugged Cerakote™ finish, in either Black or Dark Earth, to optimize durability and appearance. All these features make the Genesis 762 rugged enough for full-time use.
Like all extraordinary SureFire suppressors, the Genesis 762 produces minimal and consistent point-of-impact shift compared with an unsuppressed weapon. The single-point-cut threads, along with the ingenious hex-head design on the front and back plates, ensure that the suppressor attaches simply and securely, aligns perfectly, and performs exceptionally without coming loose. The hex head on the front plate even permits the properly torqued installation of the Genesis 762 under already installed handguard. Available with 9/16 x 24 or 5/8 x 24 single-point-cut threads, the GENESIS 762 securely screws on to a wide range weapons and its computer-controlled welding further increases its overall strength.
The Genesis 762 is the beginning of a whole new breed of suppressor, providing maximum sound attenuation, outstanding versatility, and an affordable thread-on suppressor for recreational and tactical use. There’s nothing else like it.
NOTE: If you need a suppressor for full-auto use, to suppress first-round flash, and/or to lower back pressure and cyclic rate, please see our combat-proven SureFire SOCOM suppressors—winners of the most extensive and rigorous suppressor trials in U.S. history.
SOUND DATA AVERAGES:
- 120dB - .300 Blackout subsonic
- 129dB - 7.62x51
- 134dB - 5.56
- 137dB - .300 WM
- Highly specialized stainless steel baffles provide unprecedented levels of sound attenuation
- Ideal for 300 Black Out ammo, subsonic and supersonic, and compatible with other ammunition including .308, 300 Win Mag and 5.56 mm
- Constructed of stainless steel and Inconel, a high-temperature alloy
- Solid Inconel blast baffle greatly increases durability
- Single-point cut threads offer precise alignment for 5/8-24 or 9/16-24 TPI; provide minimal and consistent point-of-impact shift compared with unsuppressed weapon
- Minimal and consistent point-of-impact shift
- Hex-head design, on rear and front plate, permit simple and proper installation every time, even under an installed handguard
- Lightweight and compact for minimal impact on weapon-handling characteristics
- Tough, corrosion-resistant Cerakote™ finish in Black or Dark Earth
- Made in the USA
||7.62 mm (.308 caliber)
||300 Black Out (subsonic & supersonic), .308, .300 Win Mag, 5.56 mm
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.