This kit is specifically designed to clean pistols and sub guns from 9MM through .45 caliber. It includes three Memory-Flex cleaning rods, a .30 caliber slotted tip, a NATO adapter, heavy panoply patches, a t-handle obstruction remover, a bore reflector/flag safety, and Otis O85 Ultra Bore Solvent. Other components, which are key for precision cleaning, include items from the brass scraper set. The brass scraper can be used to remove carbon and other deposits from flat surfaces such as the spring guide rod, and the handy straight pick is engineered to clean the upper receiver. The pin punch can be used to push the pins out of handguns held together with a pin system. The end brush is designed to lubricate the components, and the short all purpose receiver brush can be used to clean that hard to reach top slide. The female rod handle can attach to any of the brass scraper components to increase its length.
- Brushes needed to clean 9MM, .38 and .45 cal. pistols
- Patches that clean from 9MM - .45 cal
- 8", 12" and 20" Memory-Flex® Cables for effective and correct Breech-to-Muzzle® cleaning
- Two (2) bronze bore brushes to remove copper deposits and other fouling
- Specialized precision tools for complete breakdown and fine cleaning of all critical and hard to reach areas of your firearm
- Lightweight soft pack with belt loop for convenient carrying
- Dimensions 4" x 4" x 2 1/4"