SureFire ProComp muzzle brakes, featuring precision stainless steel construction and a tough Melonite coating, greatly reduce recoil and muzzle rise, permitting faster follow-up shots. ProComp muzzle brakes are threaded to mate with popular rifle models and fit other firearms with correct threads and barrel configuration.
ProComp muzzle brakes do not serve as adapter mounts for SureFire sound suppressors.
The advanced SureFire ProComp muzzle brake greatly reduces both recoil impulse and muzzle rise so that the weapon tracks straight back to keep you on target for faster shot-to-shot recovery. Its patented Impulse Diffusion design minimizes side blast and rear-directed concussion effects. The ProComp duplicates the design of the SureFire SOCOM SFMB muzzle brake, but unlike the latter it cannot be used to mount SureFire SOCOM suppressors.
Precision machined from US mill-certified steel bar stock—including high-precision cut threads for optimum thread interface—the ProComp muzzle brake has a black Melonite finish that provides maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions.
The SureFire ProComp muzzle brake has a blind pilot hole at the 3 and 9 o’clock position to enable fine-tuning of recoil characteristics for individual shooting styles or ammunition characteristics.
Each ProComp muzzle brake is covered by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise.
NOTE: SureFire ProComp muzzle brakes are stand-alone muzzle devices and do not serve as mounts/adapters for any SureFire Fast-Attach® sound suppressors.
- PROCOMP-556-1/2-28 - M4, M16 and variants with 1/2-28 muzzle threads
- PROCOMP-762-5/8-24 - AR10/LR308-type weapons with 5/8-24 muzzle threads
- Precision machined from US mill-certified steel bar stock
- High-precision barrel threads for optimum thread interface
- Pilot holes for tuning of muzzle brake and to pin-and-weld on short-barreled rifles
- Black Melonite coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions
- Installation requires no permanent modifications for AR type weapons
- PROCOMP-556-1/2-28 - Offset porting greatly reduces recoil impulse and muzzle rise so the weapon tracks straight back to keep you on target for faster shot-to-shot recovery
- PROCOMP-762-5/8-24 - Neutral porting greatly reduces recoil impulse and loads bi-pod legs evenly to keep you on target for faster shot-to-shot recovery
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.