The stainless-steel-constructed RYDER 9-MP5 is a duty-use suppressor for the H&K MP5 sub-machine gun. The suppressor attaches to a standard trilug barrel via our patented Fast-Attach® mechanism, similar to the way our best-in-class SOCOM Series suppressors attach. Our patented stainless steel baffles are extremely durable and highly effective at attenuating noise, and built-in spacers help prevent excessive carbon buildup. The suppressor is easily disassembled for cleaning, and the baffles are indexed and numbered for ease of reassembly. Designed for duty use, the RYDER 9-MP5 does not affect bullet performance or increase point of impact/point of aim as is the case with other sub-machine gun suppressors. When it comes to durability, performance, and ease of maintenance, the RYDER 9-MP5 is the clear choice for suppressing the MP5.
- Stainless steel construction, rounded ends and fluted body reduce weight with no sacrifice in strength
- Patented stainless steel baffles are durable and provide superior sound attenuation and reduced muzzle blast
- Built-in spacers help reduce carbon buildup between baffles
- Baffles are numbered and indexed for easy reassembly
- Included assembly/disassembly tool for cleaning
- Attaches to Tri-Lug option sub-machine-gun barrels
- Coated with durable, Cerakote finish
- Backed by SureFire No-Hassle Guarantee
||8'' (20.3 cm)
||15.6 oz (442 g)
||1.30'' (3.3 cm)
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.