The advanced SureFire SF3P-762 three-prong flash hider features a patent-pending design that greatly reduces muzzle flash—typically greater than 99%—when compared with a plain muzzle. Boasting robust tines built to withstand the rigors of combat, the SF3P-762 also serves as a rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM Series 7.62 mm Fast-Attach® suppressors, the SOCOM762-RC model having recently won the Mk13 .300 Win-Mag sniper rifle contract award with the US Special Operations Command in the most extensive and rigorous suppressor testing ever conducted.
Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock—and including high-precision single-point cut threads for optimum thread interface—the SF3P-762 flash hider is given a black Ionbond DLC coating to provide maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions and to facilitate cleaning, even after extreme use.
When used in conjunction with a SureFire SOCOM Series suppressor, the patent-pending design of the SF3P-762 provides multiple bearing surfaces to ensure superior suppressor alignment and to prevent the audible ringing of tines inside the suppressor. A rear labyrinth seal minimizes potential carbon buildup in the indexing system and facilitates suppressor removal after extended firing.
SureFire flash hiders are individually inspected for concentricity and alignment and are covered by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee.
- SF3P-762-5/8-24 - Armalite AR-10, DPMS LR308, and 7.62 mm rifles with 5/8-24 muzzle threads
- SF3P-762-M14X1 LH - AK-47 rifle and 7.62 mm firearms with M14x1 left-hand metric muzzle threads
- SF3P-762-M24X1.5 - AK-47 and AKM rifles and variants with 24x1.5 metric muzzle threads
- SF3P-762-M15X1 - Heckler & Koch HK417 rifle and 7.62 mm rifles with 15x1 metric muzzle threads
- SF3P-762MG-M240 - M240 machine gun
MOUNTS: All SureFire SOCOM Series 7.62 mm /.308 caliber sound suppressors
(SF3P-762MG-M240 mounts the SureFire SOCOM762-MG sound suppressor) NOTE:
SureFire SOCOM Series Fast-Attach sound suppressors, flash hider/suppressor adapters, and muzzle brake/suppressor adapters are not compatible with previous SureFire Fast-Attach sound suppressors, muzzle brakes, or flash hiders.
- Patent-pending design provides greater than a 99% reduction in flash, when compared to a plain muzzle
- Multiple bearing surfaces provide superior suppressor alignment and prevent ringing of tines inside suppressor
- Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- High-precision single-point cut barrel threads create optimum thread interface
- Inspected for all critical dimensions including concentricity and alignment
- Black Ionbond DLC coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
- Serves as rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM762-MG sound suppressor
- Labyrinth seals mitigate gas leak from suppressor lock ring
- Installation requires no permanent modifications to M240 machine gun
||7.62 mm (.308 caliber)
SureFire SOCOM flash hiders, featuring precision stainless steel construction and an Ionbond DLC coating, produce over 99% reduction in muzzle flash compared with a plain muzzle — ideal for concealing a shooter's location. They are threaded to mate with popular rifle models and fit other firearms with correct threads and barrel configuration. SOCOM and WarComp flash hiders also serve as adapters for mounting SOCOM Series Fast-Attach® sound suppressors (silencers).
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.