The highly anticipated SOCOM338 titanium suppressor for .338 Lapua sniper rifles, part of SureFire’s premium Titanium Series, is a new breed of combat-ready suppressors hewn from high-grade titanium, one of the world’s lightest and strongest materials. This ultra-lightweight suppressor is designed and built with extreme tolerances to ensure accuracy, in order to meet the demands of a precision sniper rifle, to minimize added weight to the weapon, and to be durable for combat. The concentricity of its bore even exceeds the specifications of match-grade ammo. And, as part of SureFire’s SOCOM Series—winners of the most extensive and rigorous suppressor trials in history held by USSOCOM—the SOCOM338 provides maximum signature reduction, nominal and consistent shift in a weapon’s point of impact, and greatly reduced backpressure for increased weapon reliability. And, like all SureFire Fast-Attach suppressors, it attaches/detaches in seconds with no tools required. It's an entirely new breed in the lightestweight package available.
- All SOCOM rifle and carbine suppressors are test fired and must shoot a group no more than 1 MOA than that of the baseline platform unsuppressed group to pass
- Lightweight titanium construction—made from the highest quality Titanium means minimal impact on weapon-handling characteristics
- Front plate, baffles, and lock ring machined from Titanium
- Excellent accuracy resulting from bore concentricity that exceed match-grade ammo requirement, and back-section tolerances
- Significant sound, flash, and dust signature reduction
- Combat-proven, patented Fast-Attach® design provides no-tools, rock-solid attachment/detachment in seconds
- Innovative mounting adapters feature tapered multiple bearing surface for tight mating with suppressor back section and serve as high-performance muzzle brakes when weapon is unsuppressed
- Suppressor must shoot less the 1 MOA group and have less than 1 MOA shift from unsuppressed weapon to pass
- Durable for long service life
- Made in the USA
||8.6mm (.338 caliber)
SureFire SOCOM 2 Series Fast-Attach® sound suppressors (“silencers”) are the most advanced in the world, incorporating certain enhancements to the original SOCOM Series, which includes the SOCOM556-RC and SOCOM762-RC models that were awarded US Military contracts after winning the most extensive and rigorous suppressor trials in USSOCOM’s history. Models include crucial features for a combat-ready sound suppressor — compact size; minimal weight; superior reduction of sound and dust signatures; fail-safe baffles; extreme durability permitting full-time use; and, in most SOCOM models, the virtual elimination of first-round flash; reduced back pressure that lowers suppressed cyclic rate and gas blowback on the operator. Every SOCOM model also boasts rock-solid mounting to weapons; fast and easy detachment after extensive firing — and minimal, consistent shift in the unsuppressed point of impact, regardless of the number of attach-detach cycles.
All SureFire Fast-Attach suppressors require either a SureFire muzzle brake/adapter or a SureFire flash hider/adapter for attachment to a firearm. These adapters can be fitted to many military-type rifles and carbines by screwing them directly onto the firearm's existing muzzle threads — no weapon modifications required. Firearms that lack muzzle threads or that have incompatible muzzle threads must have the muzzle threaded and/or turned down to accept the proper suppressor adapter.
Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, Office of Defense Trade Controls, prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130.