- Firearms safety (general, home, and range)
- Physiology and psychology of night operations
- NVG basic operation and maintenance
- NVG capabilities and limitations
- Individual movement and hand-eye coordination
- Rifle familiarization and qualification- zeroing IR lasers, shooting from cover, moving and shooting
What To Bring
You'll need the following gear in order to participate:
- Quality, serviceable semiautomatic M4 style rifle with optical sight and laser, sling, and at least 4 magazines
- PPE (eye and double ear protection; hat or helmet; body armor is optional but recommended)
- Duty/ tactical gear (with ability to carry at least 3 spare rifle mags)
- Night vision goggle with head or helmet mount
- Notepad and pen
- Approximately 300 rounds of rifle Ammunition*
*Armor piercing, steel core, or penetrator ammunition is not allowed. We have a limited amount of ammunition available in our Pro Shop for purchase. Please contact us in advance to insure we have the quantity and caliber you require.
Documented intermediate to advanced level carbine/ rifle training.
All lawfully armed US citizens are welcome to participate in this course. To confirm eligibility, please provide the following documents BEFORE the class is scheduled to start:
- US state or federal ID (i.e. driver license)
- LE or MIL ID card OR valid concealed carry permit OR background check from your local law enforcement agency showing no felony or domestic violence convictions, restraining orders, etc. that make it illegal for you to possess a firearm.
"Learned more about utilizing Night Vision in 2 days than I have over the past 11 years in the NVG Industry. Thank you." - TNVC Representative, 2015
"The class was incredible. I was humbled by the level of preparedness of the instructors as I was their dedication. I will take additional classes from TNVC/ Telluric Group as soon as I can." - Gulfstream Representative, 2015
"Awesome instruction, awesome facility. Thanks a bunch for the hospitality." - Industry Design Company Owner, 2015
"This class was off the charts AMAZING! I wouldn’t change a thing in this class. I was truly humbled. I can’t believe that I went into Iraq without this training. There is no doubt that this training would save lives. Thank you!!" - Marine veteran, 2015