The TWIST is one of the most useful tools we've seen for armed professionals, simply because it packs so much capability into a compact, easy to carry package. It's pen-like shape allows it to fit easily into a pocket or unobtrusively into a bag or case. It's specifically designed for adjusting sights and maintaining weapons, but it can be used to solve a wide variety of every-day problems. And it's extremely rugged and light- the housing is CNC machined from T-6063 aluminum and has a Type III MIL-SPEC anodized black finish; the bits and implements are all top quality in terms of materials and workmanship.
- Aimpoint turret adjuster on the rear cap
- Front sight adjustment tool
- Heavy-duty dental pick with brass shank
- 3/32 pin punch
- Radial carbon scraper
- Pocket clip that doubles as a light-duty screw driver
- Magnetic 1/4" hex driver socket with 10 hex bits (stored in an included rubber carrier strip)
- Slotted - 3/16" & 3/32"
- Phillips - No. 1
- Torx - T10 & 15
- Hex - 3/16", 9/64", 1/8", 7/64" & 3/32"